Go Gorilla Trekking is an Africa based tour operator offering specialist gorilla tours to Uganda, Rwanda and Congo. We are a fully registered safari company in Uganda and a member of the Association of Uganda Tour Operator (AUTO). We are authorized and acknowledged by Government under Uganda Tourism Board. We are also work directly with Uganda Wildlife Authority and the Rwanda Development Board.to acquire gorilla permits.
As a specialist travel company we aim to maximize your wildlife experience in your destination. Going on a gorilla safari with us is an opportunity for you achieve your dreams in African wilderness. For years that we have been in the field our experience on organizing gorilla watching expeditions guarantees you exceptional products, convenience and customer satisfaction is always assured. Our prices are friendly whether for short trips or long safaris that take you into Uganda, Rwanda and DR Congo.
When you book a safari with us, we will ensure that we use the camps, lodges, hotels and transport that suit you, whether you want a rustic and wild experience fly camping in Uganda, Rwanda or Congo! We aim not just to meet your expectations, but to exceed them with fantastic and knowledgeable experts who will plan your safari and experienced, helpful guides who will escort you through out your holiday. Whether you choose a tailor-made safari or to join one of our small group tours; we will always do our utmost to ensure that it is the perfect trip for you.
Would you like to make your visit to the gorillas special? There are reasons why many travelers have chosen to travel with us over the past 9 years. Here are the reasons why you should travel with us;
- Best Rated Tour Operator – We are rated among the best gorilla safari companies by clients who have visited the gorillas. Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor and Safari Bookings
- We are Responsible! We are a Gorilla safari company that is progressive and environmentally sensitive in promoting sustainable tourism in Africa. We operate under our motto of: ‘Observing NOT Disturbing,’ the safety and conservation of wildlife and their natural ecosystem is principal.
- We believe it is our obligation to ensure the service offered is informative and educational and that is why we work with different organizations and local community groups to promote ecotourism and conservation in Africa. Read More
There are several reasons as to why many travelers have trusted us and chose to travel with us;
- Tailor-made Trips: We can tailor-make a gorilla safaris to suit your needs, aspirations and interests. Whether you are looking for a specialised safari let it be a honeymoon safari, family vacation or a small-group safari, we will endeavour to create a personal handcrafted itinerary tailored to your specific requirements.
- Local Guide: On all our trips, we use only the finest local guides to help you track mountain gorillas, western lowland gorillas, chimpanzees, and a variety of other wildlife including traditional safaris into national parks and game reserves.
- Responsible Travel: We endeavor to promote ecotourism. That is why all our safaris are combined with other highlights that aim at promoting nature, culture and conservation in the destinations visited. We are different from other travel operators in that conservation is also one of our major concerns. Through working with various conservation agencies we hope to protect and preserve primates and fauna and flora in the destinations that we visit.
- Experience: We have over 5 years of experience in organising gorilla safaris in Uganda, Rwanda and Congo. Use our expertise of tracking gorillas and plan a perfect adventure in Uganda, Rwanda or Congo.
- Passion: We are passionate about travel and wildlife; our aim is not to make a sale out of you, but to inspire you to go out and discover these amazing parts of the world – always in the secure knowledge that we are here for constant support, from your initial enquiry to your return.
- We use dedicated personal specialists to deal with you in planning your safari in Uganda, Rwanda or Congo. Your own safari specialist will liaise with you throughout the entire booking process. Our specialists have travelled to each destination and can give you that first hand knowledge that makes the difference between a good and a great safari.
- We offer 24hr Emergency Assistance with our dedicated 24hr contact number…even when you are away we are thinking of you!
- We offer personal follow up from your specialist on returning from your safari. We do actually care about your safari and want to ensure you have the time of your life. Our experts will always contact you afterwards to find out how it went, and we will always be available via phone or email should you need us while you are away.
For any safari booking in Uganda, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo contact us and we shall be there to help you achieve your dreams. We arrange gorilla trekking and other wildlife safaris, car hire-right from self drive to guided safaris. Enjoy your safaris with us!
If you would like any further information or to speak to your dedicated specialist please contact us via email or pick up the phone for a chat on +256 772072909.